Can’t get your guy to watch those sappy Hallmark holiday movies with you?This could change things … a Hallmark Christmas movie drinking game. Brittany Graves of Fort Worth, Texas, created the game a few years ago and posted it to Facebook. There are a bunch of scenarios that require a drink, like:
- If the main character has a holiday themed name like Noel or Holly
- If the main character is a city person transplanted into a small town
- If there is some sort of magical agreement with an angel or Santa
- If the characters are drinking hot cocoa or egg nog
- If the characters are caroling, at a Christmas tree farm or baking cookies.
- If any of the characters are snowed in somewhere.
And if the cynic of the story is suddenly filled with the holiday spirit you’ve got to finish your ENTIRE drink.
And you’ve got to take a shot if the movie stars Candace Cameron Bure or Lacy Chabert. It’s likely you won’t be standing by the end of the first movie.