If you just do the math, the odds of getting an absolutely perfect March Madness bracket are 1 in 9.2 quintillion, which is a “9” and a “2” -- with 17 zeroes.
So … no … you’re not going to get all of these picks right, even if you’ve actually been watching college basketball all season.
Here’s a rundown of things more likely to happen to you than filling out that perfect bracket:
- Being injured by a toilet: 1-in-10,000 odds
- Being struck by lightning in the next year: 1-in-700,000
- Becoming a billionaire: 1-in-785,000
- Becoming President of the United States: 1-in-10-million
- Winning the Powerball jackpot: 1-in-292-million
If that’s not enough, you also have better odds -- at 1-in-4.2-quintillion -- of sinking a hole-in-one, getting a five-card royal flush in poker and winning $1 million in the lottery all in the same day.
So … good luck with that bracket? (BroBible)