A trending AskReddit thread asks people to reveal the biggest “food sin” they’ve seen someone commit.
Some of the responses:
- My wife will take a handful of raw macaroni and throw it in her mouth, and then pour in copious amounts of vinegar and chew it all together. Still grosses me out watching her.
- A guy my fiancé used to work with would wipe his chicken pieces with the lemon scented hand wipes from KFC thinking that they were meant for seasoning.
- My grandma used to love cheesy garlic bread dipped in chocolate pudding.
- I have a friend who microwaves everything. Eggs, frozen chicken breasts, frozen hamburger patties; everything. He is a well-educated, employed, 47-year-old man.
- My roommate puts apple sauce on anything … tacos, fish, spaghetti, steak, burgers. He will put it into a bowl of applesauce. It's horrifying.
- My ex-girlfriend once made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, replacing the bread with two fried eggs.
- Some ketchup food sins: Pizza dipped in ketchup, ketchup on nachos, ketchup on vanilla ice cream.
OK … What’s the biggest “food sin” you’ve seen someone commit?