Cow Pie Bingo
Proceeds go to the
Outreach for Olivia Fund
Winner will be contacted after the even
on February 23, 2018
- A cow is turned loose on an 80x80 grid that contains 256 5x5 squares.
- These numbered squares can be purchased for $10 a piece.
- If the cow pie drops into your square, you win!
- The square with the largest portion of the pie is the winner.
- The winner will receive $250.
- After 1 hour or bad weather, a number will be drawn at random.
Sponsored by the Lynchburg-Clay FFA
Only 256 tickets will be sold.
Tickets are available at home basketball games, from FFA members,
At Southern Hills Community Bank in Lynchburg, or by contacting
Stacie Rhonemus at 937-364-2250 ext. #11209