Miami Trace 4, Madison Plains 3
Fairfield Union 7, Chillicothe 4
Fairfield Union goes to 4-0 after the win at VA Stadium Tuesday night. Cavaliers jumped out to a 3-0 lead after the top of the 2nd inning but the Falcons rolled back with 5 runs in the bottom of the 3rd inning and two more in the bottom of the 4th to clinch the win.
Nick Rinehart took the loss for Chillicothe. Ryan Milliken led the Cavs with 2 hits.
Washington CH 2, Wilmington 1
The Blue Lions took advantage of their 4 hits in the contest to clinch a non league win.
Hillsboro-East Clinton has been moved to April 17th
Chillicothe 13, Miami Trace 8
Chillicothe pounded out 16 hits and took advantage of six Miami Trace errors enroute to a 13-8 SCOL victory Tuesday.
The Cavs were down 4-1 but two runs in the 3rd inning drew them to within 4-3.
The Panthers scored another three runs in the 4th and appeared to be on their way to a win at 7-3.
Chillicothe then made a parade to the plate scoring four times in the 5th and three each in the 6th and 7th to secure the victory.
Hayley Woodbridge, Olivia Ray and Bri Dawes had three-hits apiece, Woodbridge had four rbi's.
Ray walked seven Panthers, scattering seven hits and struck out eight.
Robinson suffered the loss for Miami Trace.
Chillicothe is 2-1 and 1-0 in SCOL action.
The Panthers are 1-3 and 0-1 in the league.
Wilmington 19, Washington CH 9
The Lady Lions despite pounding out 14 hits committed 8 errors in the loss to Lady Hurricanes. Wilmington Savannah Hooper picked up the win while Kate Jude was charged with the loss. Jude also had three hits for the Lady Lions.
Washington was led by Wendy Hawk, Katee Crowe and Katelen Althouse all with 2 RBIs each.
Hillsboro/East Clinton was moved to April 17th
Clinton Massie 10, Oakwood 0 (5 Innings)
Taylor Flanigan picks up a win and allowed no walks during the 5 inning contest. Caitlin Robinson led the Lady Falcons with an impressive 5 RBIs on 3 hits. Emile Fisher also had three hits and 3 rbi's for Clinton Massie.
TRACK & FIELD:
Washington CH Boys 73, Chillicothe Boys 63
Washington CH Girls 83, Chillicothe 51
See the results from BaumsPage.com here.
East Clinton Finishes 2nd in Battle with Blanchester:
East Clinton boys had a strong showing at our first home meet. Tony Seeger lead the team placing first in Long Jump and Participating in the 4x1 (Seeger, Moore, Luttrell, Osburn), 4x2(Seeger, Moore, Luttrell, Osburn), and 4x4 (Seeger, Luttrell, Henson, Broughton) relay teams that all placed first. Ethan Jones also had a first place finish in the 110 meter hurdles. The Astros came in second place. Blanchester boys came in first.
Results are as follows:
Shot Put: 4th - Travis Knell - 30'6", 5th - Noah Morgan - 29'11"
Discus: 2nd - Thomas Wright - 101'4", 4th - Noah Morgan - 101'4"
Long Jump: 1st - Tony Seeger - 18'2", 5th - Erik Moore - 15'4"
High Jump: 4th - Ethan Ambrose - 5'
4x800 M relay: 3rd - Nathan Crouch, Elijah Howard, Ian Henson, Caleb Broughton - 10:09.09
110 Hurdles: 1st - Ethan Jones - 17.87
100 M Dash: 3rd - Anthony Osburn - 12.02, 4th - Erik Moore - 12.11
4x200 M Relay: 1st - Tony Seeger, Erik Moore, Levi Luttrell, Anthony Osburn - 1:41.31
1600 M Run: 3rd - Ian Henson - 5:09.72, 4th - Caleb Broughton - 5:13.78
4x100 M Relay: 1st - Seeger, Moore, Luttrell, Osburn
400: 5th - Cundiff - 1:05.78
300 Hurdles: 3rd - Caleb Broughton - 48.28
3200 M Run: 5th - Josh Jones - 12:31
4x400 M Relay: 1st - Seeger, Luttrell, Henson, Broughton - 3:51.00
East Clinton Girls:
Tuesday night the Lady Astros had a season high 50 team points to place 2nd at the first home meet.
- Mindy Bean took 1st in the long jump and the 100 meter hurdles
- Alexis Ruble took 2nd in the 100 meter dash and the 400 meter dash.
- The 4 x 400 meter relay team of Alexis Ruble, Courtney Graves, Kristyn Bogan, and Rebecca Noggle took 2nd place.
- Kristyn Bogan took 3rd in the 100 meter hurdles and 4th in the 200 meter dash.
- Courtney Graves took 3rd in the 400 meter dash.
- Shallen Sabino took 3rd in the high jump and 5th in the 100 meter hurdles and 300 meter hurdles
- The 4 x 100 meter relay team of Brooke Carpenter, Mindy Bean, Kristyn Bogan, and Rebecca Noggle, and the 4 x 200 meter relay team of Brooke Carpenter, Haylee Garrison, Alexis Ruble, and Courtney Graves took 3rd.
- Brooke Carpenter took 4th in the 100 meter dash.
- Sydney Landrum took 4th in the long jump.
- Haylee Garrison took 4th in the discus.
- Page Hughes took 5th in the long jump.
- Hollie Meyer took 5th in the discus.
- Rebecca Noggle took 5th in the 200 meter dash.
Coach Mike Fritz said "Overall almost every Lady Astro had personal best in each of their events."
The Astros will compete in the Clinton Massie Relays next Monday.