You are invited
English Garden Party!
Saturday, June 7, open 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Proceeds will go to Community Care Hospice
For Benefit of uninsured Patients.
- Guided tours at: 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. with the gardener
- Cucumber cress sandwiches, sweets; Earl Grey Iced Tea
- A Country Garden on 2 ½ acres with over 400 trees and shrubs; with a 100 conifers, plus 50 roses; 500 + perennials with nearly 200 different hostas and daylilies
- A Collector’s garden: many unusual and rare specimens
- A Raffle for eye-wateringly stunning prize plants - A Selection of quality plants available for sale
- A Leisurely walk in the garden
Admission is $10.00 per person
Location: English Garden Farm – 6599 Old US 35, East. Jamestown, OH 45335. Directions: (for an on-line map visit, www.englishgardenfarm.com) . The farm is located East of Jamestown and West of I-71/Love’s Gas Station/ Tanger Mall. Do NOT get on 35 bypass. Watch for Orange Traffic cones near the road at entrance of farm.