Listen Live on  
 

Buckeye Country 105.5

Washington Court House & Hillsboro's Great Country
 
 

Fire Quickly Controlled at WCH Home

 
Fire Quickly Controlled at WCH Home
Posted April 9th, 2014 @ 6:47am

Washington Court House firefighters were called to a house fire at 503 South Main Street Tuesday evening.

Smoke was seen coming from the two story structure upon arrival of the fire department, with the occupants already having escaped the dwelling.

Firefighters were able to locate the source of the fire as a clothes dryer in the basement, quickly extinguishing the fire. Damage was limited to only smoke in the residence and fire damage to the clothes dryer.

 

Recommended Stories

More from Buckeye Country 105.5

*