Posted Saturday, July 19th 2014 @ 7am
The last night of the Fayette County Jr. Fair Auctions took place Friday night, with steer, feeder calves and lambs going on the block. Here's the list:
- The Grand Champion Market Lamb sold by Logan Harvel went for $1400. The Reserve Champion of Weston Melvin sold for $1700.
- The Grand Champion Carcass Lamb of Makenna McFadden sold for $1000.
- The Grand Champion Dairy Feeder calf of Felicia Mendez sold for $600. The Reserve Champion raised by Kaitlyn Taylor sold for $525.
- The Grand Champ Dairy Steer of Victoria Schappacher sold for $550. The Reserve Grand Champion of Ginna Climer sold for $500.
- The Grand Champion Market Steer of Melissa Ritenour sold for $5500. The Reserve Champion of Cameron Fannin sold for $5300.
- The Grand Champion beef Feeder of Jessalyn Rife sold for $3750. The Reserve Champion of Shaylee Mcdonald went for $1100.
The Fayette County Fair will close tonight in Washington Courthouse.